Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Lookbook for VICIOUS THREADS by Jennie Vee


Hello. My name is Catherine and I love clothes. (I'm sure this is an extreme understatement.)

I especially adore handmade one-of-a-kind pieces and snazzy items in very small limited quantities that are feminine yet fierce, and fit like a dream! It is for ALL of these reasons that I am obsessed with Nashville based designer Jennie Vee and her appropriately named clothing line VICIOUS THREADS.



If any of you saw or remember my silver, one shoulder New Years Eve Dress that I made such a fuss about - yep, well that was designed by her! She is a rocker, blonde bombshell bassist from the band Vicious Guns and her clothing reflects both her edge and sweetness. They are very mix and matchable, making them very fun to collect and wear dressed up and down. Her spring designs have a slight vintage flair with sheer fabrics and of course a few with her trademark sweetheart collar.



I modeled for her Spring 2012 Lookbook during the beginning of March and had a fantastic time with the 9 looks total that were shot that day. Here are just a few looks from the photoshoot with Andrew Kung Photography. The rest can be seen on her website and will be available for purchase before too long!

Stay posted to VICIOUS THREADS for more unique, haute fashions and buy them up while they last! This girl has great things coming her way, so be sure to keep your ears and eyes open.




Click photo to enlarge

Vicious Threads Spring 2012 Lookbook by Andrew Kung Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment