Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Glass Runway 2010




Hello kiddos:)

I got to spend the entirety of this past Saturday in one of my favorite happy places... the chaos room of a fashion show! And instead of walking the runway, I got to participate in the creative process backstage. I'm not sure which end of the show I like best - makeup vs. modeling - but there's just something about the crazy energy in the air, hairstyles I could never dream of, and palettes of beautiful, rainbow-hued eye shadows that just gets me all excited! Oh yeah - and who could forget the fantastic CLOTHES! Which is why when I got asked to be on the makeup team for this years Glass Runway event, I was super excited.

Glass Runway 2010 was a fantastic success benefiting CASA and took place at the Glassworks Building. It featured amazing summer looks from Louisville’s hottest local boutiques on our areas most gorgeous models. The event was hosted by Shea Johnson, Helen Vaughan, Sara Jean Waggoner and emceed by local celebrities Angie Fenton and Kevin Harned. The turnout was incredible and I met so many wonderful people... I can't wait for next year!





(above: model Kelly Macfarlane of Heyman Talent gets her eyes glittered by myself; middle: Andrea's colorful eyeshadow palettes; below: model Julie Smith having her makeup done the LFN's Andrea Ahl)

No comments:

Post a Comment