Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alicia C's Louisville Shoots Round 1



Hello everyone! The first short round of Alicia C. Photography's shoots in Louisville KY has ended, and the second is on it's way next week... so I thought you may interested in seeing how everything went!! First up, we had the pleasure of working with the stunning and accomplished Brandy Fisher! She is a busy girl and was Miss Kentucky 2010 Runner up! After I created her hair and makeup look, we then headed for the park. She is SUCH a sweetheart and a real a trooper for hiking in heels like no one I have seen. She first set was in a beautiful blush-pink dress of her own and then in one of Soreyda Benedit's lovely gowns for a fantasy look that was breathtaking. The only downside to the day was realizing that it was in fact not too early for mosquitoes. Ulgh! Read more about her experience HERE or add her on FACEBOOK



Our next model was accomplished dancer Tiffany Leake from Lexington Ky. I was very excited to work with her because she is actually a very close relative of mine! The day that the shoot was scheduled for was doomed my mother nature so we had to reschedule for the following day which turned out to be lovely. Aside from the wind - which took ahold of the reflector I was holding and nearly turned me into a kite tail!! After I completed her hair and makeup look, we took a trip down to waterfront park to capture it in a way that hadn't been seen before. Tiffany was a natural at posing and had long legs and arms that were perfect for high fashion. But she had a secret - this was her very first photoshoot. Ever! And she absolutely ROCKED it. I think Miss Leake has quite a future ahead of her. Check her out on FACEBOOK!




...BUT before she went home, we both found the time to do a couple epic sets together. I think after watching two other talented women work their stuff, I was itchin to do something creative... and I had in incredible pair of shoes (of course) that were my inspiration for the idea! LOL. Here is a sneak peak... More to come soon!! Xoxo



VISIT http://www.alicia-c-photography.com/!!

No comments:

Post a Comment