Monday, January 9, 2012

A New Studio!


WHEW! The past few months have been so exciting and busy! (Not to mention getting through the holidays...) But I have survived and have some fantastic new things for Show and Tell!

In December I moved to a new workspace and am now making people beautiful in the MANGO Photography Studio in downtown Louisville!! They specialize in epic wedding photography, bridal portraits, senior photos, family portraits, and beautiful engagement sessions. It is an awesome environment and also the Louisville location for Andrew Kung Photography. Their work is incredible and there isn't anything in the world of photography that they don't knock out of the park! I am their full time makeup artist and stylist, so if you book a session with them, I will more than likely be helping you look your best!

I hope to see several of your faces soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment