Monday, July 11, 2011

Sophisticated Living POLO SERIES Photoshoot


Fancy a Polo Match? Sophisticated Living Magazine just kicked off their polo series in Louisville, KY! I modeled for the Series poster and it was shot by Andrew Kung at historical Hardscuffle Farm. Keep an eye out for more sets in the future from the polo themed photoshoot. I love working with horses. I even got lucky enough to do a few shots on it! I'm crossing my fingers that one of those eventually makes the cut. It was certainly one of my favorite parts of the day!

The SL Polo Virgil Christian Tribute was July 9th at Hardscuffle Farm and had an incredible turnout! The weather was gorgeous and there was food, drinks and fabulous fashions throughout. There are three more games in the series:

July 23rd, John Darmuth Memorial
September 4th, Brownsboro Conservation Council Benefit
September 24th, Commonwealth Cup

I hope to make it to all of them! It is such an impressive sport and makes for a fun and exciting evening for the entire family. For more info call 502.582.6563

No comments:

Post a Comment