Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Personal WORK OUT PLAN

For those of you who ask what I do to stay in shape: I would be lying if I said that I have a strict diet or work our in the gym for three hours daily. I simply cannot do it. My life is too chaotic to handle a routine and quite frankly - I get bored. However, I can find 30 minutes in the morning to wake myself up and stay fit (in the comfort of my bedroom).

Here are three videos which I have committed to doing daily. Each are 10 minutes - and really kick my butt with little effort! It's only 30 minutes a day - so do it with me!

Stretch well before and after. I like to end with 50 to 100 jumping jacks ;)

I complete them in the order listed. I find that it works best for me and gives my legs a break in the middle.

Have fun and let me know your results!
(many thanks to Jennie Vee!)






No comments:

Post a Comment