Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bourbon Review Magazine Summer Editorial Feature


Last month I had so much fun at a photoshoot that featured an array of different games that can be played in your backyard for summer entertaining, and I learned a few things. I had NEVER heard of "Hillbilly Golf" (unless you're referring to the putt-putt course of the same name in Gatlinburg TN!) nor had I ever picked up or thrown a "Bocce" ball... but afterwards I walked away much the wiser. If you would like to brush up on some new entertaining ideas - and find some great RECIPES too -  pick up the July issue of Bourbon Review Magazine (www.gobourbon.com) out NOW!


Yard Games Editorial Feature shot for Bourbon Review Magazine July 2012 (www.gobourbon.com)


Photography by Andrew Kung Photography www.andrewkung.com


No comments:

Post a Comment