Monday, January 23, 2012

Photoshoot with Miss KY USA 2011 KIA HAMPTON & Miss KY Teen USA STEPHANIE JONES



Over the past month, I have been so incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to work with some truly amazing women! Andrew Kung Photography was named the Official Photography of the Miss KY USA Pageant and we are all so very excited!

Earlier this month we held the photoshoot for the cover of the Miss KY USA Pageant Magazine with last year's beautiful titleholders at the historic and breathtaking Seelbach Hilton in downtown Louisville KY. It was an all day affair! We shot so many gorgeous gowns provided by Miss Priss in Lexington Kentucky in several lovely locations throughout the building. Every corner in the historic hotel was a perfect backdrop for stunning shot! And watching these lovely ladies float around all day in all these rhinestone detailed dresses really brought out the girlie girl in me. I just couldn't help it! I couldn't stop myself from squealing and jumping up and down every time they would put on a new gown! It was hard to narrow down the choices... but we managed to capture exactly what we envisioned for the covers and interior fashion shots, and then some.


My responsibilities included creative direction as well as makeup & hair styling, so as you can imagine, I was running all over the place! Miss KY USA 2011 Kia Hampton and Miss KY Teen USA Stephanie Jones were awesome to work with. Not only were they exquisite models, but they were great fun and such an inspiration to get to know! I am so thankful to have met them and I know the state of KY is so proud to have had them represent us this entire past year! Thank you so much ladies for you hard work that day and I hope I get to see you both again soon!

If you or anyone you know loves competing in pageants, be sure to check out wwww.AndrewKung.com or email him at info@andrewkung.com for more information on working with him and his team!

Here are some snapshots of the of the photos included in the interior of the magazine!
Click on the image to enlarge.







No comments:

Post a Comment